The extent of services provided will depend upon the services you opted to be included in your support & maintenance package. The service typically covers the following tasks:
- I’ll do a limited amount of minor revisions to the design at an no added cost as agreed upon in our agreement in the first month.
- I’ll troubleshoot and fix WordPress-related issues that cause the site not to work as it did when delivered to the client.
- I’ll troubleshoot and fix any hosting-related issues for all sites using my hosting plan.
- I’ll provide support for any extra services we agreed upon e.g E-mails, Newsletters etc.
- I’ll keep your WordPress core and any plug-ins it uses up to date.
- I’ll actively secure your site’s by:
- installing a web application firewall (WAF) at no added cost
- monitoring your site’s firewall
- blocking attackers and spammers
- scanning your site once every month for malware
- I’ll backup your site:
- daily or weekly to the cloud (frequency can be adjusted to how often you update your site)
- monthly on the server
- monthly on an off-site location
- I’ll restore your backups in the event your website is compromised or lose some data.